This CPD is aimed at RQTs and teachers ready to take on responsibilities in line with their career expectations.
- Providing you with the opportunity to explore and consider leadership styles and develop your own leadership skills
- Focusing on the role of the subject leader and how to lead a subject area effectively
- Promoting collaboration and peer to peer learning
- Encouraging you to be innovative practitioners using research and evidence informed practice in the classroom.
- Developing skills to enhance your own and other’s teaching and learning
This programme is facilitated by Lucy Thomas.
|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3|
|The Role of the Middle Leader||Leading A Subject||The Leadership Ladder|
Gaps tasks are provided between sessions to support delegate’s practical application within their own schools. This course is suitable for any teacher taking on a responsibility, not only curriculum subject leaders.
Date: Tuesday 8th October 2019, Wednesday 4th December 2019 and Tuesday 28th January 2020
Venue: Ashbury Meadow Primary School
Cost:£220 per person
Bookings can also be made by contacting Jordan Allan on 0161 219 6630 or email@example.com