We are pleased to be accredited by the Department for Education to offer the National Professional Qualifications in both Middle Leadership (NPQML) or Senior Leadership (NPQSL) from Autumn 2017. Further information about the Middle Leadership Programme can be found here.
We believe that there is no substitute for human interaction as a driver for leadership development and school improvement. This philosophy underpins our “NPQ” package ensuring that face-to-face delivery is at the heart of each programme rather than online learning.
As part of our Teach Manchester ethos we strive to support the development of urban leadership.
We are now accepting applications for our Autumn 2019 cohort.
National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
Are you a current or aspiring Senior Leader? Do you want to learn from leaders that have led schools through recent and rapid school improvement journeys?
The NPQSL is aimed at current and aspiring senior leaders in primary, secondary and special school settings. This includes experienced middle leaders, assistant heads, deputy heads and other senior staff looking for professional development.
Teach Manchester is unique in offering you:
- excellent training designed and delivered from a team of established Manchester leaders from primary and secondary schools
- a programme of study which includes a launch conference, with opportunities to network with other local leaders embedded throughout the course
- an opportunity to develop and lead a transformational whole-school initiative, with dedicated 1:1 coaching support from your in-school ‘SLT Impact Coach’.
- training events and workshops taking place in various Manchester schools with the chance for participants to learn about effective practice
Benefits to the participant:
- Developing Leadership and Management skills via a nationally accredited, quality assured programme
- Face-to-face tuition from proven, practising, senior leaders from Manchester schools, many of whom have led schools through improvement journeys
- Networking with peers
- Developing an understanding of current and changing urban context and the need for agile leadership
- Opportunity to develop and lead a transformational whole-school initiative, with dedicated 1:1 coaching support
Benefits to the school:
- Increases the capacity for devolved leadership and succession planning
- Motivates and retains ambitious teachers
- Provides a mechanism for school improvement
- Secures improvement for identified development areas for school or individuals
Our fees are fully inclusive of assessment costs.
- NPQSL: costs £1299 per participant.
- NPQSL Autumn 2019 cohort – dates to be confirmed shortly.
Please contact Rachel Eppy on 0161 226 1773 or email@example.com for further information or to book.