Our School Direct Programme is delivered by an expert Core Team, who are supported by a wider team of specialists in particular areas and class and professional mentors in our partner schools.
The Core Team consists of:
- Michelle Ames: Initial Teacher Training Lead for Teach Manchester at St Peter’s RC High School as the Lead School
- Katie Jones Professional Programme Leader for the Primary with SEND Route (based at Piper Hill High School)
- Steph Pitcher: Professional Programme Tutor for Secondary Subjects (Based at St Peter’s RC High School)
- Harriett Gaynor: Professional Programme Tutor for Secondary Subjects (Based at St Peter’s RC High School)
- Kiera Hibbert: School Direct Administrator and Placements Coordinator (Based at St Peter’s RC High School)
- Rachel Eppy: Teach Manchester Business Development Manager (Based at St Mary’s Primary School)
Our Open Evenings
We run a number of open evenings throughout the application cycle. For the 2021 cycle, all our open evenings will take place virtually. Our upcoming dates are:
If you would like to speak to us, but are unable to attend one of our scheduled Open Evenings, please do get in touch and we will arrange to speak to you on a 1:1 basis.